Author: Stephen Wong
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of Nephio, understanding the network functions of 5G Core, basic understanding of role of an operator in Kubernetes
Nephio free5gc Operator
In this episode, we walk through the design and implementation of the free5gc NF operator for Nephio R1.
About the Nephio Community
Nephio is an open source project of the Linux Foundation. We do our best to be a friendly, welcoming community. We have several different "special interest groups" (SIGs) that meet regularly, as well as mailing lists and a Slack instance. Please join us!
- Learning page - https://nephio.org/learn
- Site - https://nephio.org/, https://nephio.org/about/
- Wiki - https://wiki.nephio.org/
- Docs - https://github.com/nephio-project/docs
- Blog Postings - https://nephio.org/blog/
- Slack - https://nephio.slack.com/ (join via this invitation)
- Project Github - https://github.com/nephio-project
- Project email distro - https://lists.nephio.org
- SIG lists: sig-netarch, sig-automation, sig-release