Author: John Belamaric
Building a Demo Environment
In this episode, we walk through the installation guide and describe the Nephio demo environment, and show how to set it up in GCE or on a pre-provisioned Ubuntu VM.
About the Nephio Community
Nephio is an open source project of the Linux Foundation. We do our best to be a friendly, welcoming community. We have several different "special interest groups" (SIGs) that meet regularly, as well as mailing lists and a Slack instance. Please join us!
- Learning page - https://nephio.org/learn
- Site - https://nephio.org/, https://nephio.org/about/
- Wiki - https://wiki.nephio.org/
- Docs - https://github.com/nephio-project/docs
- Blog Postings - https://nephio.org/blog/
- Slack - https://nephio.slack.com/ (join via this invitation)
- Project Github - https://github.com/nephio-project
- Project email distro - https://lists.nephio.org
- SIG lists: sig-netarch, sig-automation, sig-release